:Scopri l'offerta adsl, voip

Offerto da giochieflash.it: giochi online
Codice HTML da incollare ADUC - Stop al canone Rai!

martedì 15 settembre 2009

Ana Sekulic, sexy da Belgrado Scatti mozzafiato da Fox Uomo





Una bellezza prorompente, sensualità e carattere. Sono i "segni particolari" di Ana Sekulic, modella appena ventenne di Belgrado a cui Fox Uomo dedica una splendida copertina e un servizio con scatti mozzafiato, che mettono in evidenza i doni che Madre Natura ha fatto a questa bellissima ragazza. "Non mi considero una bomba sexy, ma è carino sentirselo dire..."


Ha le idee molto chiare la splendida Ana, nonostante la giovane età.
Dice di essere molto realista e di preferire non avere grandi aspettative per il futuro, "è più facile avere delle belle sorprese", afferma.

Quando non lavora la bella top model ama ballare, cantare e disegnare. Di quello che fa è soddisfatta e felice, è molto ambiziosa ma ha imparato una lezione che di solito, alla sua età poche conoscono, "la pazienza è una virtù essenziale".

8 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

My web-site :: Permanent Hair Straightening

Anonimo ha detto...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

My web page; www.farmaconline.ufg.br

Anonimo ha detto...

Wonderful article! This is the kind of info that should be shared across the
web. Shame on Google for now not positioning this put up upper!

Come on over and seek advice from my website . Thanks =)

My page Microsoft Points

Anonimo ha detto...

I am really loving the theme/design of your website.
Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
A number of my blog audience have complained about my site not working
correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you
have any suggestions to help fix this issue?


Here is my web blog; unknown

Anonimo ha detto...

Hello, its good paragraph concerning media print, we all understand media is a great source of data.


Here is my site ... The Interlace

Anonimo ha detto...

Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start
my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I
had to ask!

Also visit my web blog :: world Of Tanks hack

Anonimo ha detto...

I all the time emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts,
as if like to read it after that my friends will too.

Also visit my blog; Minecraft Crack

Anonimo ha detto...

We know it is human nature to devalue the things we receive for
free. Building a shed on your own is beneficial in many ways.

Further storage solutions can be created for other rooms
of the house too, from bathroom cupboards to hold toiletries to fitting bedrooms with wardrobes that offer hanging space and drawers,
shelving and cupboards for kitchens made by hand to
utility cupboard storage to hold cleaning products.


Feel free to visit my page :: carpenter Birmingham (birmingham.cylex-uk.co.uk)